What are the advantages of LED bulbs?
Source：Hangzhou Hesunny Hits： Date：2017.03.15
1, energy saving. White LEDs consume only 1/10 of the energy of incandescent lamps and 1/4 of energy-saving lamps;
2, longevity. The life span can reach more than 100,000 hours, which can be described as "one time and for all" for ordinary household lighting;
3, can work in the high-speed state. If the energy-saving lamp starts or turns off the filament frequently, it will turn black and quickly break down;
4, solid state packaging, is a type of cold light source. Therefore, it is very convenient to transport and install, can be installed in any miniature and closed equipment, is not afraid of vibration, basically does not need to consider heat dissipation;
5, LED technology is advancing with each passing day, its luminous efficiency is making amazing breakthroughs, and prices are constantly decreasing. The era when a white LED enters the home is coming quickly;
6, environmentally friendly, no harmful substances of mercury. The assembled components of the LED bulbs can be easily disassembled and assembled, and can be recycled by others without recycling from the manufacturer.
Summary: Obviously, as long as the cost of LED lights decreases with the continuous improvement of LED technology. Energy-saving lamps and incandescent lamps are bound to be replaced by LED bulbs. The country is paying more and more attention to lighting energy conservation and environmental protection issues, and has been vigorously promoting the use of LED bulbs.
1) Light distribution technology expands the LED point light source into a surface light source, increases the luminous surface, eliminates glare, sublimates the visual effect, and eliminates visual fatigue;
2) The lens is integrated with the lampshade. The lens has the function of concentrating and protecting at the same time, avoiding the repeated waste of light and making the product more simple and beautiful;
3) High-power LED planar cluster package, and integrated design of heat sink and lamp holder. Fully guarantee the LED heat dissipation requirements and service life, and fundamentally meet the arbitrary design of the LED lamp structure and shape, which has the distinctive features of LED lamps;
4) Energy saving is remarkable. Ultra-bright high-power LED light source, combined with high-efficiency power supply, saves more than 80% of electricity compared with traditional incandescent lamps, and the brightness is 10 times that of incandescent lamps at the same power;
5) The long life is more than 50,000 hours, which is more than 50 times that of traditional tungsten lamps. LED adopts high-reliability advanced packaging technology-eutectic soldering to fully guarantee the long life of LED;
6) No strobe. Pure DC operation eliminates visual fatigue caused by stroboscopic light from traditional sources;
7) Green and environmental protection. Contains no pollution elements such as lead and mercury, and does not pollute the environment;
8) Impact resistance, strong lightning resistance, no ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) radiation. No filament and glass casing, no traditional lamp tube fragmentation problem, no harm to the human body, no radiation.
9) Working at low thermal voltage, safe and reliable. Surface temperature ≤ 60 ° C (at ambient temperature Ta = 25 ° C);
10) Wide voltage range, universal. 85V~ 264VAC full voltage range constant current, ensuring life and brightness are not affected by voltage fluctuations;
11) Adopt PWM constant current technology, high efficiency, low heat and high constant current accuracy;
12) Reduce line loss and no pollution to the power grid. Power factor ≥ 0.9, harmonic distortion ≤ 20%, EMI meets global indicators, reducing the power loss of the power supply line and avoiding high-frequency interference pollution to the power grid;
13) Universal standard lamp holder, which can directly replace existing halogen lamps, incandescent lamps and fluorescent lamps;
14) Luminous efficiency can be as high as 80 Lm/w, a variety of color temperatures are available, the color rendering index is high, and the color rendering property is good;
The intrinsic characteristics of LEDs determine its many advantages, such as:
First, small size
The LED is basically a small chip that is encapsulated in epoxy, so it is very small and very light.
Second, low power consumption
LED power consumption is quite low, DC drive, ultra-low power consumption (single tube 0.03-0.06 watts), electro-optical power conversion is close to 30%. In general, the working voltage of the LED is 2-3.6V, and the working current is 0.02-0.03A; that is to say, it consumes no more than 0.1W of electric energy, and the same lighting effect is nearly 80% energy saving compared with the conventional light source.
Third, long service life
Some people call the LED light source a long life light. It is a solid cold light source, epoxy resin package, and there is no loose part in the lamp body. There are no shortcomings such as filament light-emitting, heat deposition, light decay, etc. Under the proper current and voltage, the service life can reach 60,000 to 10 Ten thousand hours, more than 10 times longer than traditional light sources.
Fourth, high brightness, low heat
LEDs use cold-lighting technology and generate much less heat than ordinary lighting fixtures.
Fifth, environmental protection
LEDs are made of non-toxic materials, unlike mercury-containing fluorescent lamps that can cause pollution, and LEDs can be recycled. There is no ultraviolet light or infrared light in the spectrum, no heat, no radiation, small glare, cold light source, safe touch, which is a typical green illumination source.
Six, sturdy and durable
The LEDs are completely encapsulated in epoxy and are stronger than bulbs and fluorescent tubes. There is no loose part in the lamp body, which makes the LED not easy to damage.